About the Registry
Welcome to the Movable Property (Security Interest) Registry System. This is a site where all types of security interests in movable property are registered in Zambia. It is a central database housed at PACRA that records all registrations of charges or collaterals created by borrowers to secure credits provided by lenders.
The purpose of this service is to provide a facility for lenders interested in taking collateral as security to search for the proposed collateral if it has an existing security interest registered against it. Creditors can also register security interests against the proposed collateral to protect their priority status in accordance with the Movable Property (Security Interest) Act No. 3 of 2016 and inform other would be leaders of their security interest.
The general rule with the Movable Property (Security Interest) Registry System is that the first registered security interest in the collateral has first priority over any subsequent registrations
Click here to read more...
-   Processing of Client Account Registration
-   Registration of Financing Statement
-   Processing of Amendment of the Financing Statement
-   Processing Transfers
-   Processing Subordination
-   Processing of Enforcement
-   Processing of Notice of Extinguishment
-   Processing of Notice of Discharge
-   Processing of Search Requests
-   Processing Payments
-   Generation of Reports
-   Application Configuration
-   Application Administration